Purchasing one label at a time
- Go to the Orders page in Shipsaver.
- Use the search and filter options at the top of the screen to find the item you want to ship.
- Hover your mouse over the truck icon for the item you want to ship.
- Click the Purchase Label button.
Purchasing multiple labels at a time
- Go to the Orders page in ShipSaver.
- Use the search and filter options at the top of the screen to find the items you want to ship.
- Select the check box to the left of each of the items you want to ship.
- Click the Purchase Label button at the top of the screen to display more options.
- Click the Purchase Labels button to create separate labels for each item or click the Combine and Purchase Label button to create a single label for all the items combined.
Adding insurance for your package
Whether you are purchasing a label for a single shipment or for multiple, you will arrive on the same screen (New Shipment screen - see below) after you click the Purchase Label button above.
For each of the labels you are creating, follow these steps to purchase insurance.
- Click the button to Add Insurance (marked 1 on screenshot below).
- Enter the value of the package. This includes the sale price of the items, plus taxes, shipping, and handling.
- Check the box to accept our terms and conditions.
- Click the Insure & Purchase Label button.